Operated and maintained by UND Aerospace, UMC uses an advanced flight training device that simulates realistic flight training scenarios in all flight related courses.
Click on the image for more information.
Features & Benefits:
- Real Aircraft Hardware and Software: Genuine Garmin G1000 (or Avidyne Entegra) with integrated autopilot; iPad flight app integration.
- Accurate Simulation; Flight and systems models based on flight tests for high-level simulators – Same simulation engine as high-level simulators.
- Real-World Navigation; Updatable Jeppesen database matches current charts, WAAS navigation with LPV and LNAV/VNAV approaches.
- Extensive Real-World Simulation; Automated ATIS, optional automated lesson plans, ATC, chatter, and air traffic.
- High-Quality Components; Metal, not plastic, designs based on over 50 years of experience.
- Long-Term Experience and Stability; Exceptional Customer Services and long-term proven experience.